- Morning sessions are $199 + tax per week.
- Afternoon sessions are $199 + tax per week.
- Bring your own snack & lunch (nut free environment)
- Ages 4-10 years
- Morning sessions: 9AM-11:30AM
- Afternoon sessions: 12:30PM-3PM
- FREE Early drop off 8:30-9am
- FREE Late pick up 3-3:30pm
- Lunch 11:30-12:30 Campers will have supervised lunch time (bring your own lunch)
- You may also choose to sign up for both morning and afternoon activities will be different! (discount available)
- Sign up for as many weeks as you like!
Open to Public
Click the Week to Register
Week 1: 7/1-7/3
Explore Patriotic STEAM activities using concepts of science, engineering, art and much more!
Week 2: 7/8-7/12
Yellow Bee Bot Coding
Learn the basics of coding and code your own Robot, move through different challenges and puzzles!
Week 3: 7/15-7/19
Kitchen & Candy Chem
Calling all Chemists! This week young kids will experiment with exciting edible science, creative concoctions, and much more!
Week 4: 7/22-7/26
Discover Science through Art
Create Art using Science concepts and take home a new piece of art!
Week 5: 7/29-8/2
Lego Engineering: Powered Machines
Build simple machines to help solve different engineering problems and even make machines move!
Week 6: 8/5-8/9
Literature through Art
Explore different literature through various mediums of Art!
Week 7: 8/12-8/16
Science is Magic
Magical Science: Create magic through hands-on messy and exciting science experiments!
Week 8: 8/19-8/23
Does your child love robots? This week will explore robotics through hands on exploration!
Week 9: 8/26-8/30
Does your child love playdoh? This week kids will use playdoh and circuits to bring their creations to life!